Wednesday, July 14, 2010
OK, so I guess if you're not a crafter, you're thinking "what is she talking about?". I'm a craft industry insider wannabe. CHA is coming up soon, and if you don't know what CHA is, its the Craft and Hobby Association. That means all the craft companies and bring out new product, new ideas, new toys....I LOVE it!
So, since its been so long since my last post, what's been going on?
- Long weekend at the beach, lots of great pics I need to download.
- Learned to crochet, thanks for my SIL, I've made 3 scarfs.
- Down another body at work, my assistant had surgery.
- Got a summer cold, still working through that.
- High school reunion coming up in a couple of weeks.
- Lots of movies, my fave so far was Eclipse!!!
- Trying to get my house cleaned and organized. :(
- My hubby is walking again, slowly but surely!
I'm feeling so motivated by all the crafting fun...I have to bust out and make some stuff. Oh, and some amazing tutorials about making fabric and paper flowers, I can't wait to make some and share with you! Have a good one!
Posted by wig4usc at 11:11 PM